1. What details do I need to share for my app design requirement?
Answer : For sharing Requirements, all you can share it as per following :
- A brief description of your app.
- Main user roles and their features’ list which you want in your app.
- The desired screens you wish to have designed and the requirements for each.
- Any sketches or mock-ups already created (don’t worry if you don’t have any).
- Desired colors (if you have any).
- A simple pencil sketch would be a huge plus (Does not need to be pretty at all – it’s just to have an idea of your expectations).
2. What will be design deliverables?
Answer : As per your requirement, I’ll deliver all possible design files for tools which I use.
I will make sure you get all required design files for App designs.
To give you an idea of delivery, you can consider following points:
- Stunning user interface design for each screen
- All associated project files.
- Source files.
3. For which industry do you design mobile app?
Answer : I have experience of designing for Life style Apps, Healthcare, Real estate, Marketplace, Restaurant & Cafe business, Finance, On demand Order and booking, E learning, Travel, Sports, Health & Fitness, CRM, Beauty apps and few more businesses and industry mobile app designs.t for one year.
However, after having 8+ years of UI UX design experience for various mobile apps, I can help you based on your app idea.
I design custom apps, you can share your app idea with me and, I’ll perform UI UX research, analysis and design methodologies to provide better user experience.
4. What types of UI UX methodologies can be performed for mobile app design?
Answer: Exactly, we’ll carefully listen to your app design requirement and based on that I can suggest you the most useful UI UX methodologies for success of your app.
However, let me share a list of methodologies that are included into UI UX designs as per following :
- Problem statement
- Solution with your app
- Quantitative analysis
- Qualitative analysis
- User persona
- Empathy Map
- User Journey
- User flow
- Information Architecture
- Card sorting
- iOS (iPhone) app design
- Android app design
- Rapid prototyping
5. What communication channels are you using?
Answer: I prefer Google meeting, email and skype to communicate for app design consultation and project communication and during project execution, we can use project management tools if you want.
6. How much time and cost does it take to design an app?
Answer: It depends on your requirement, once you share your requirement specification, we can have a Google meeting call for 10 to 15 minutes to understand your expectation.
Then based on your requirement specification, I’ll review and analyse detailed scope of work for your app designs and based on the actual scope of work, I’ll be able to provide you the precise timeline and cost for your app design.
7. Do you prefer virtual meeting or physical meeting for project requirement discussion?
Answer: As virtual meeting apps are providing all types of facilities to discuss and demonstrate project requirement, I prefer only virtual meeting so both of us can save time and energy.
We can use Google meet, Zoom, Whatsapp and skype.