WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) builds for service-oriented applications. You can send data from one service endpoint to another endpoint as asynchronous messages.
WCF provides to build secure, reliable solutions that integrate across platforms.
- Service Orientation: Web services to send and receive data reliance on Service-oriented architecture (SOA).It can connect to any service who are created any platform which implies loosely-coupled relationship.
- Interoperability: It can communicate with other platforms that also support SOAP, such as the leading J2EE-based application servers.
- Service Metadata: WCF supports WSDL, XML Schema and WS-Policy by publishing service metadata using formats specified in industry standards.
- Security: WCF helps to provide reliability, security, and transactions when communicating with any platform that supports these specifications because it supports a large set of WS-* specifications.
- Multiple Message Patterns: Messages can be sent on any of several built-in transport protocols and encodings.
- Multiple Transports and Encodings: Messages can be sent on any of several built-in transport protocols and encodings.
- Durable Messages: Due to a disruption in the communication a durable message never lost.
- Extensibility: There are a number of entry points that allow you to customize the behavior of a service.
- Reliable and Queued Messages: Allows applications to use persistent queuing without using different set of application programming interfaces by Message Queuing.
- Time of Work : Min 8 hours a day, 6 days work in week
- Contract Flexibility to start and cancel the contracts.
- Payment : Billing Monthly, Weekly
- Report : Daily and weekly working report
- Support : Anytime support & problem solving
- Technology : A favorable development environment.
- Coding: Easy Coding Style.
- Outsourcing: Flexible Outsourcing Service for .Net.
- Communication: Gtalk, Skype, Yahoo.